Visible for all to see is one of Miami’s most in-demand residences known as The Plaza on Brickell located on Brickell Avenue. This captivating edifice became a reality thanks to the contributions of the highly acclaimed Arquitectonica and engineered by the world-renowned Related Group Company. Should you for once be in need of a condominium “extraordinaire”, then Plaza Brickell is a perfect fit to take you luxury living to another level.
The Plaza on Brickell
The Plaza on Brickell is located on the highly coveted Brickell Avenue, offering a true city feel with a pristine environment. Those who call the Plaza home
Amongst other things, the Plaza Brickell offers high-standard resort-like amenities. This is evident from the minute you walk into the lobby of either tower; you will be amazed by the stunning two-story contemporary lobby, which is designed with marble accents and dramatic windows. High-speed elevators will bring you quickly to your floor.
Taking Condominiums to the Next Level
The Plaza on Brickell is home to over a thousand condominiums (560 units per tower), and a mouthwatering 56 floors, residing just a few blocks away from Mary Brickell Village and Brickell City Centre. It is just a short drive to Miami’s most popular neighborhoods, some of which include
- Miami Beach
- Downtown Miami
- Coral Gables
- Midtown as well as the Design District
The interiors of the units are also just as spectacular with state-of-the-art, chef kitchens with an all-Italian feel and flair when it comes to
- Granite or terrazzo countertops and backsplashes
- Stainless steel double sinks
- Energy-efficient stainless steel or matching panel appliance packages
- Full-length vanity mirrors
- Recessed lighting
- Tile floors
- Wet walls and backsplashes; and his and hers sinks in the master bedroom.
In addition, residences at the Plaza on Brickell come with with top-notch electronic devices and appliances, some of which include
- Energy-efficient and impact-resistant windows
- Sliding glass doors
- Full-size stackable washers and dryers
- Spacious walk-in closets, and of course a private balcony.
Based on the location of this edifice and its luxurious amenities, a condominium at the Plaza Brickell ranges between $310,000 to over $800,000.
In addition, for residents who happen to be pet lovers, they are allowed to have pets, with no weight restrictions placed per animal. However, prior to move-in, pet-owning tenants must pay a non-refundable pet fee of $200 to the condominium association.
Amenities Plaza Brickell
Some of the amenities on offer at the plaza include
- 24/7 concierge
- Security, and valet services
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Lounge rooms spiced with hot tubs
- Wine storage, and a cigar lounge with a humidor
- Steam rooms, and club rooms with billiards table
- Kitchen and a media center.